Personal Development (RSE)
Cullingworth staff were trained on the RSHE statutory guidance on October the 1st 2019 and were consulted on the RSHE policy which was implemented in November 2019. Parents and governors were also consulted in the development and reviewing of the policy. The RSE Policy can be found HERE on our policies page.
We teach the RSHE curriculum using the You, Me, PSHE scheme and use the following resources to support teaching RSE in school.
Our RSHE curriculum consists of the following units which are taught throughout school;
- Sex and relationships education
- Mental Health and emotional wellbeing
- Drug, alcohol and tobacco education
- Physical Health and Wellbeing
- Keeping safe and managing risk
- Identity, society and equality
- Careers, financial capacity and economic wellbeing
An overview on when specific units are taught throughout school can be found below. If you would like to discuss any aspects of the RSHE curriculum with a member of staff, please feel free to contact the office to arrange an appointment.